Elive 1.7.2 development released
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of development version 1.7.2
This release contains support for b43 wifi cards, a trayer, and a lot more things, details:
- Menus: This is the preliminary version of improved menus. They are better organized now, with more sections, and they should show any application that the user installs.
- b43 Wireless cards (bcm43xx) are better supported, with a suite to configure it asking for use ndiswrapper or linux native driver
- E17 Updated and improved configuration. More virtual desktops have also been included by default. The segfault bug in the pager is fixed in this version
- Tray First implementation of a trayer in Elive
- User Guide of Elive is updated (and translated to German) thanks to chattrhand
- Terminal and vim have improved functionality and looks
Download the ISO at the development section
You are welcome to join our Testers Mailing List Group to give us your feedback about this development version or any thing that you want to report. Help us make Elive even better and with more frequent releases!