Elive 3.8.34 beta released
July 13, 2023
The Elive Team is pleased to announce the release of 3.8.34 BetaThis new version includes:
- Nvidia drivers: Lots of improvements have been included, such as support for Optimus cards (Intel + Nvidia GPU laptops), OpenCL, video rendering, switching drivers in Live mode, and a better installation process.
- Graphical drivers: Much improved for compatibility and support for any performant application like Blender or DaVinci Resolve.
- Ctrl+Alt+Del: A special feature created by Elive has been added that runs some helpers to make the life of the user easier.
- Installer: Many improvements and fixes have been added, especially for the migration mode.
- Persistence: Now allows you to boot from external SSD thumb drives.
- Language selector: Improved and with extra user-specific configurations.
- RAM diagnostic tool: Now works on EFI boot systems.
Notes from the Developer:
Development progress: Now that Retrowave-Stable has been released, the Elive team continues it’s Beta release cycle as it has always done. Elive Beta-3.8.34 contains upgrades, bug fixes and a default theme of it’s own.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”