Elive 2.3.6 beta released
September 24, 2014
This new version includes:
- Configured network connections are now persistent on reboot for USB Images.
- Improved USB bootable Image by creating a separate partition, this fixes the issue with USB images not booting on some rare computers
- Elive now boots with an amazing Splash theme
- Improved the listing of kernels on the boot screen
- Added memtest to the boot screen
- SSH between Elive computers is now much faster
We appreciate your feedbacks and reports, you can found us on the live chat most of the times!
Note that this development release doesn’t include yet the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the open-source drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system without problems.
Beta versions are not so optimized as the Stable ones due to debug flags and developer profiles, you can encounter errors and incomplete things, if you want a more polished system try the Stable version instead.
Download this version at the Beta Download.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”