Elive 1.9.37 development released
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the development version 1.9.37
This release includes major bugfixes
- Xorg: Fixed a bug in the generation of the xorg.conf file.
- JFS: Fixed an important and known bug about the JFS root partition mounted as RO. This is due by a wrong check of the battery level in a laptop when the user was in battery mode, if you see again this bug please report it.
- Aufs: An important update of the Aufs module (RW layer in live mode), this brings us with a lot better stability of the live mode (doesn't affect at the installed mode).
- Installer: Again some misc fixes on the installer.
- Kernel version: 188.8.131.52-elive-686 (revision 41)
Note that this is a DEVELOPMENT version. Download the ISO from the development section
You are welcome to join our Testers Mailing List Group to give us a feedback about this development version or any thing else that you wish to report. Help us to make Elive even better and increase the speed of our releases!
If you want to Collaborate with Elive, you can fill up your knowledges in the Collaborators page. If you have a spare USB Wireless device that you don't use, you can send it to the Elive Team for driver development testing. Just fill up an email to elivesystems at gmail.com. Thank you for collaborating !