Elive 1.9.50 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 1.9.50
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- Reiser4 and EXT4 filesystems are now supported directly from the installer, Reiser4 with support of compression too.
- Entrance: Autologin supported
- Broadcom 43xx: wireless drivers supported (bcm43xx, bcm4312, etc)
- Shared Folders: Better implementation, more intuitive, more automatic and easy, thanks to LinxuNIT
- Nurse: New feature: verification that your system has the correct list of installed packages, that you have not removed any of them that may cause to lost any possible feature on your system
- Hibernation: Fixed and working again
- Kernel version: 2.6.30
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
And the best is yet to come![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”