Elive 2.1.37 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 2.1.37
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- Automatic language and timezone configurations based on your physical location
- E17 updated to the new released version with lots of bugfixes
- E17 improvings in the automated positioning of windows in the desktop
- Suspend ready
- Fixed an important bug in the e17 menus
- Fixed a bug with Intel cards when the screen is blanking
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
And the best is yet to come![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”