Elive 3.8.12 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the beta version 3.8.12This new version includes:
- Elive-Upgrader can upgrade your bios and other firmwares (only on UEFI installs)
- Startup-Applications launcher correctly closes processes when exiting the desktop
- Installer: You can use non-ascii usernames now like åtgärd, first boot after install improved with post-configurations added. Fine-tune options are much improved, lighter resulting installed system and extra optimizations added, specially for low resources machines which can end up using only 175 MB of RAM. Fixed issue with blanking screen during install, pulseaudio possibility to be removed. boot partition now uses less space, allowing upgrades from the stable version that has small boot partitions without issues. Improved installation speed.
- Improved performance schedulers for hard disk optimizations
- Nvidia detects better some card models
- Much improved Broadcom B43 wireless drivers support
- Fixes for repositories not updating
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”