Elive 2.1.52 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 2.1.52
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- Automated cooling for newer intel CPU’s by decreasing the cpu clock when the temperature gets high
- Vim colorscheme changed to elive an own colorscheme that focuses on intuitiveness.
- Internet Configurator now automatically pops up with a list of available connections.
- E17 Fix: Language and Keyboard are not correctly saved.
- E17 Fix: Application menu no longer freeze your environment.
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
And the best is yet to come![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”