Elive 3.8.10 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the beta version 3.8.10This new version includes:
- elive-pm is the new provided tool for shutdown, suspend, hibernate, or even locking your computer
- Graphical system startup fixed for Live mode which failed in some cases
- Network configurations re-used from your installed system
- Much improved automatic language and timezone detection
- UEFI fixes
- 2 Kernels are included now by default, where the user can select if wants to use the most stable one or a more recent kernel that supports the latest hardware
- E16 artifacts removed, elive-pm directly integrated, sound theme is disabled by default on the installed system and only enabled on Live mode if we are in daily hours of the day
- Nvidia: Updated drivers and support for the powerful Tesla cards, included fixes and improvements in the user-experience
- Bluetooth improved integration with support for external speakers and other devices
Notes from the Developer:
Website & Servers Notes: Download Buttons had a small issue where randomly failed to download in some cases, this issue has been fixed and downloads should work without problems now. If you are an Elive lover you don’t need to wait anymore for the delayed downloads :D. We are also pleased to announce an extra downloads mirror added in Asia thanks to Nacht! :)
ACPID: ACPID is enabled by default, tell us if having it in your installed system improves or not your previous experience.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”