Elive 2.6.8 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the beta version 2.6.8
- Huge fonts with nvidia cards fixed
- Much improved touchpad default configurations
- Internet configurator widget is now static in the desktop so the users won’t miss it
- Zsh shell by default, with a ton of amazing features included, we configured it to keep a maximum compatibility with the bash shell so that the users won’t see any difference, if you don’t know zsh think about it like a much more powerful bash shell, it includes a small demo help to have an idea of its powerful features
- A lot of fixes in the internal elive tools
- Improved autodetected configurations
- Lots of small fixes and improvements in the installer
- Skype audio works again by using alsa if you run it from the menus
We need your feedbacks and reports, each version can include new things not working as expected, if is the case please contact us on our live chat or report it to from the website!
Beta versions are not so optimized as the Stable ones due to debug flags and developer profiles, you can encounter errors and incomplete things, if you want a more polished system try the Stable version instead.
Download this version at the Beta Download.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”