Elive 2.7.1 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the beta version 2.7.1This new version includes:
- Audacity (audio wave editor) included by default
- Timezone detection improved
- Detector of systems improved and updated to detect last windows installed systems
- Linux Kernel updated with a lot of new patches for new hardware, bugfixes and improvements
- Google Voice search on internet using your microphone
Notes from the Developers:
Stable soon?: Short answer: yes. I have been working in the two last months in big internal changes which pushed me to take a soon decision on the stable version. You will receive more news about this soon!
We need your feedback, each new beta version could include things not working as expected, if is the case please contact us so that we can fix the problem asap.
The beta versions are not so optimized as the Stable ones due to debug flags and developer profiles, its also less beautiful and less ready for the end users, you can encounter errors or uncomplete things, if you want a more polished system try the Stable version instead.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”