Elive 2.4.5 beta released
November 21, 2014
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the beta version 2.4.5This new version includes:
- The installer includes a good amount of fixes like:
- Improved verification of internet connection
- Improved geolocation detection to set default language and keyboard settings
- Improved wordings and messages, giving more details about the donation required to install and also from the website
- Default timezone configurations fixed to show the correct date
- The default Volumes are better configured now
We need your feedbacks and reports, each version can include new things not working as expected, if is the case please contact us on our live chat or report it to from the website!
Note that this development release doesn’t include yet the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the open-source drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system without problems.
Beta versions are not so optimized as the Stable ones due to debug flags and developer profiles, you can encounter errors and incomplete things, if you want a more polished system try the Stable version instead.
Download this version at the Beta Download.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”