Elive 1.9.42 development (compiz) released
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the development (compiz) version 1.9.42
- 3g-dialer: If you want to connect to the internet from your 3G/HDSPA modem, you can use the 3g-dialer (it even supports PIN code)
- Thunar: More features have been added, specially for images and audio files, using right-click with your mouse.
- SSH: Using SSH will allow you to have direct access to enlightenment_remote features (if the remote user is also running E17).
- aMsn: New chat sessions won't open in separate windows.
- slamr: Finally with the help of some of our users, the bug seems to have been fixed. We're sorry for the delay; it was difficult to replicate the problem without the same hardware. We had to cross our fingers with each release to see any improvement.
- Kernel version: 220.127.116.11-elive-686 (revision 41)
Note that this is a DEVELOPMENT (compiz) version. Download the ISO from the development section
You are welcome to join our Testers Mailing List Group to give us a feedback about this development version or any thing else that you wish to report. Help us to make Elive even better and increase the speed of our releases!
If you want to Collaborate with Elive, you can fill up your knowledges in the Collaborators page. If you have a spare USB Wireless device that you don't use, you can send it to the Elive Team for driver development testing. Just fill up an email to elivesystems at gmail.com. Thank you for collaborating !