Elive 3.0.3 stable update
The major stable release of Elive 3.0 has been updated.
We are so pleased with this stable release of Elive, and the result has been so amazing that there’s almost nothing that needed to be changed from it, it was a truly a rock solid system, and we wanted to update it with slightly updated and polished build, which includes:
- Wallpaper: Dynamically changes depending of the hour of the day, looking more magic and nicer for your eyes, and it also includes a hidden surprise for Christmas!
- Popups: You won’t be annoyed anymore by the Hotkeys Document that appears in the desktop startup, since it is a very useful thing we moved it to the launcher bar of applications
- Desktop: Disabled the screen off timeout and the asking for the presentation mode
- Flash: Updated the adobe flash player for the common browsers to the last version, tested on chrome, firefox, and opera
- Multiuser: Improved the multiple user desktop switching mode compatibility
- Sound: Fixed a minor bug that played the startup sound with noises in some computers
- Translations: Updated all the translations in the Elive applications made by the users, thank you!
- Installer: Multiple minor improvements has been made in the installer to make it more reliable and compatible.
- Live: Fixed a small issue with startup graphical daemons, improving the overall experience in the live mode, persistence features, and wifi compatibility.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”