Elive 2.5.2 beta released
January 14, 2015
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the beta version 2.5.2This new version includes:
- GIT and SVN integrations into your file-manager!
- You can now use your iphone to connect to internet using the USB cable
- Improvements in mobile networks as wimax, also there’s included a wider range of providers for 3G/hdspa
- Command-not-found feature included now in your shell
- Default applications assigned to filetypes are much improved now
- Debian packages updated to 7.8
- New applications selected: sound-juicer, iptraf, nmap, traceroute
We need your feedbacks and reports, each version can include new things not working as expected, if is the case please contact us on our live chat or report it to from the website!
Note that this development release doesn’t include yet the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the open-source drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system without problems.
Beta versions are not so optimized as the Stable ones due to debug flags and developer profiles, you can encounter errors and incomplete things, if you want a more polished system try the Stable version instead.
Download this version at the Beta Download.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”