Elive 2.3.5 beta released
August 15, 2014
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the beta version 2.3.5This new version includes:
- EFL (enlightenment libraries) are updated to the beta version 1.11
- Darktable and librecad applications included by default
- Nightingale is now available from the repositories
- Right-clicking on a PDF in the File Manager will now give you the option to shrink it
- Interactive git shortcuts for the Shell
- Users Home directory is now in their default language
- Improvements were made to Tmux when using it with SSH
- Improved the microphone detection with skype
We appreciate your feedbacks and reports, you can found us on the live chat most of the times!
Note that this development release doesn’t include yet the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the open-source drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system without problems.
Beta versions are not so optimized as the Stable ones due to debug flags and developer profiles, you can encounter errors and incomplete things, if you want a more polished system try the Stable version instead.
Download this version at the Beta Download.
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”