Elive 2.1.42 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 2.1.42
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- Bug fixes in the automatic date and time configuration
- If you move to another country it is automatically detected and your time is updated to the new location
- Updated firmwares to support a wider range of wifi’s and other devices
- Automatic detection of lvm devices inside crypted filesystem
- Fixed a bug with thumblerd process, which can sometimes block devices from unmounting
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
The world has not ended, so now… Be Elive![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”