Elive 2.1.27 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 2.1.27
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- Multiple improvements in e17 and startup configurations
- Persistence feature where you can save your data in live mode! (explained in the tutorials section)
- Better list of languages supported with their required fonts
- Elive now supports more languages than before.
- Audio cards features including better recognition, improved volumes, mic working by default for applications like skype
- Now using syslinux to boot the ISO’s, this greatly increases the number of computers Elive can boot on.
- Included new Wine version 1.5.22 to support a wider range of Windows applications.
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
And the best is yet to come![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”