Elive 2.1.23 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 2.1.23
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- The final stable release of Enlightenment 17!
- Improvements in E17 like “focus remember”, or an emodule for productivity (style pomodoro with window controls)
- Composite and transparencies even in older computers without 3D accelaration, and other good features even when not in use
- Very efficient and fast overall system
- Allows for better resolution in older computers where it was once not possible to play high quality videos due to resources required (includes HD videos in h264)
- Perfect screen sincronization in video playback.
- Kernel 3.2.0 supporting older computers, which means that new computers will be supported too
- Recent and updated applications
- Lots of packages like libreoffice ready for giving a complete suite to the end-users
- Extremely useful new tools made by Elive, like: bkp, waitfor, elivepaste, showmyip, etc…
- A enlightened terminal with a great demo
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
The world has not ended, so now… Be Elive![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”