Elive 1.9.56 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 1.9.56
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- 3G Phones: More than 300 new operators added
- Internet Module: If you connect with a 3G phone, the configuration will be saved and you can set it to automatically connect at the boot
- Icedove: When installing icedove, it contains by default a very nice elive-style looking template
- Flash updated to 10.0.42.34
- Installer: Some fixes about the boot of windows systems
- Kernel version: 2.6.30
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
And the best is yet to come![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”