Elive 1.9.37 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 1.9.37
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- Xorg: Fixed a bug in the generation of the xorg.conf file.
- JFS: Fixed an important and known bug about the JFS root partition mounted as RO. This is due by a wrong check of the battery level in a laptop when the user was in battery mode, if you see again this bug please report it.
- Aufs: An important update of the Aufs module (RW layer in live mode), this brings us with a lot better stability of the live mode (doesn’t affect at the installed mode).
- Installer: Again some misc fixes on the installer.
- Kernel version: 188.8.131.52-elive-686 (revision 41)
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
The world has not ended, so now… Be Elive![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”