Elive 1.7.5 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 1.7.5
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- Updated kernel to 22.214.171.124
- Big workaround in the graphical configurations suite for the boot process
- Menu added when you have finished the graphical session, asks you what you want to do
- Some bugfixes like blackscreen in a nvidia model card or a special intel audio card added. Also fixed a problem with selecting the 3d-accelerated nvidia driver found in the previous version
- Madwifi (Atheros) wireless cards now supports a new chipsets model (the same one EeePC has)
- Option nobluetooth added to the boot parameters
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
The world has not ended, so now… Be Elive![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”