Elive 2.1.32 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce [divider_line type=”divider_line”]
the release of beta version 2.1.32
This version includes some misc features like:[list style=”check” color=”blue-lite”]
- Completed redesign of the Focus system
- Special mode for e17 called night reading, which inverts the colors of your screen making the reading much more comfortable
- Created another mode called sleep, which turns your computer off in a specific time of the day or in a countdown value, configurable for each day and with different types of halting
- Moved from xine to vlc for playing DVDs
- Integrated compatibility of different file-managers with the default one
- Zenity sizes of the box fixed
[divider_line type=”divider_shadow” opacity=”15″]
[blockquote type=”blockquote_quotes” width=”500″ align=”center” css_animation=”right-to-left”]
And the best is yet to come![/blockquote]
Note that these development releases don’t include the Elive Installer yet because it’s not ready, we also didn’t include the proprietary drivers for now (Nvidia/fglrx) but the opensource drivers should detect your hardware and configure your system perfectly.
You can Download this version at the development section.
Please remember that this is an alpha version of Elive which is uncomplete and may have errors, if you want to see a polished result of Elive try the Stable version instead.
Give us a comment in our chat channel, you can also improve Elive by yourself in github.
Help us to make Elive even better!
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”