Elive 2.9.90 beta released
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the beta version 2.9.90
LAST BETA version before the Stable release!
This new version includes:
- Speed and lightness improved with special configurations allowing to install in computers with very low resources, tested with less than 256 MB of RAM
- Health extra features included with a checker for critical temperature shutdowns, a feature that free some space on the disk when is almost full so that the user will never end in an unbootable system and also there’s a guided tool for it that helps the user to free more space, there’s also added an application to restart to a new desktop configuration
- Designs improved for temperature readability, color for the selected menu, unfocused borders are much darker and readable, dock will not show anymore uninstalled applications and the bumpy effect is removed, launcher is more intuitive for its typing feature, icons improvements, improved stability and and configurations for the special effects, more amazing wallpapers added
- Startup opening sound included and selectable
- News from Elive notification included optionally and in a discrete way
- Installer includes misc fixes and improvements
- Gimp extra configurations and features
Notes from the Developer:
Last BETA! Yepeeeee! This is going to be the last beta version before the stable release! (even if your eyes don’t believe it) Please test it and report any bugs, help us to make an amazingly stable release! Thanks a lot to everybody that always collaborated on this project :) :) :)
“Dream your life.
Elive your dream”